How is it already September!!! This year is just flying by and it has been one amazing year! We are so excited for fall and this new season that is about to start. We have been dreaming and planning all year for what was next for KariMe Photography. This fall we are ready to start putting those dreams to actions! Here’s to kicking off an amazing Fall!!!
I have mentored for over a year and it has been amazing. Outside of shooting weddings, I absolutely love Mentoring other photographers, teaching and encouraging them as they are starting or growing their business. It truly has been a HUGE blessing and taught me so many things over the last year. Thank you to every mentor I have mentored you guys mean the world to me! Here is the exciting news!!! In addition to mentoring we are launching the 1st ever KariMe Workshop this FALL, November 5th!! See why I am so excited for fall!? The day is finally here! We have been praying and dreaming of this time for some time. This will be a full 1 day workshop with hands on experience including a stylized shoot. Next week will be a full blog sharing about our workshop along with our registration date! Be on the look out!!!
A few other things we are super excited for this fall:
1. Fall Mini session information will be released TONIGHT at 7pm!! Please share! They will be held in Harpster, at the Red Barn pictured above on Sunday October 25th. There are limited spots! 🙂
2. We want to continue educating and helping other photographs so this fall we are starting teaching blogs and videoing blogging 1-2 times a month! The video blogs will be behind the scenes looks at what we do or short teaching blogs. So if you have things you are looking to learn feel free to send an email to us! We have topics each week, but would love to add to the list!
3. Many of you may have seen the spot to sign up for a newsletter and you don’t want to miss that! We will be sending out our 1st newsletter this fall. This will keep you up to date on new info and also have tips and tricks along the way!!! Don’t miss it!
4. Lastly! We had a promo video filmed this summer for KariMe Photography and we will be releasing this fall!!! We can hardly wait! We worked with Little Tree Studios. They are amazing film makers and we can’t wait to see what they have done!
5. Outside of business things! I can’t wait for sweater weather, leaves changing, apple picking and pumpkin carving! Fall is my favorite time of year and I am so excited to dive in. Do any of you have fall traditions?
Eek!! Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement!!! We are so so thankful for each of you! We are so excited for the Workshop this fall and all the new things we will be trying out!! Please email me any questions you have and don’t forget to check Facebook and Instagram at 7pm for Fall Minis! Have a Happy Tuesday!!!!